UPDATES TO CAB POLICY
- IT’S CAB POLICY TO HAVE EACH GROUP RECEIVING FUNDING SUBMIT ALL ORIGINAL RECEIPTS FROM PURCHASES TO THE CAB OFFICE ALONG WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHO MADE THE PURCHASE. REFUND CHECKS WILL BE SENT BASED ON THIS INFORMATION.
- If an individual is making a large purchase from a company and needs the funds advanced, an invoice must be submitted to the CAB office. The funds will then be sent directly to the company.
- As of Spring 2011: To comply with the Green Bill, at least 50% of the food purchases must be sustainable in some way. Environmental Affairs Board (EAB) has compiled a great list of options that comply with the Green Bill. Sustainable Food Options: Page 1, Page 2
- CAB is no longer taking funding request for T-Shirts.
- Any request for funds to pay performers should be made at least two weeks before the event to ensure payment is on time. ALL payments to performers/artist/presenters require a signed performance agreement and a W4, before payment will be issued. (Forms available upon request)
Please read through the funding guidelines before requesting for funding. The Funding Request Form is also posted there.