Click here for the childcare grant applications for:
Click here for the: Museum Pass Application
Associated Students has grants for students who need extra childcare coverage during midterms and finals. You may qualify if:
- You are currently enrolled as an undergraduate UCSB student this quarter or summer session (only for A, B, or C). You may only apply for one grant per summer.
- You have the responsibility for care of a dependent (proof must be provided)
- You are applying for childcare funds due to an upcoming midterm or final
How to apply:
Submit the following to the Women’s Center, attention Childcare Endowment Committee, 1220 Student Resource Building at UCSB:
1. A letter stating why you need the funds
2. Proof that you have a dependent (e.g. a birth certificate) and are responsible for the care of that dependent (only required for first time applicants)
3. Course schedule from gold
4. A completed and signed application
Deadlines are Wednesday of the 4th & 8th week of the quarter during the school year and the Wednesday of the 4th week of the summer session.
A check will be issued 5 days after approval and will be available from 10am – 4pm at the A.S. Cashiers Office.
Grants cannot be used retroactively and must be approved before the date used.
Quarterly / per summer session amounts
1 Child: $125
2 Children: $150
3 Children: $175
4 Children: $200
Maximum $500 per year per student
Please direct questions regarding this grant to:
Cristina Madrigal (805) 893-4284